Licensing and Purchase
UserGate is licensed based on the number of simultaneous users (i.e. IP addresses) that can connect devices to it. For example, a license for 100 users allows 100 devices with unique IP addresses to be connected at any given moment. The 101st user and any that follow will not be able to obtain internet access. There is no limit to the number of user accounts that can be in the system.
1. Security Updates (SU) Subscription
- updates to UserGate software;
- OS updates;
- subscription to IDPS (attack signatures) database updates;
- subscription to L7 (application signatures) database updates;
- technical support for UserGate.
This subscription is mandatory when purchasing the product for the first time. Once the license expires the product will still work, but the L7 and IDPS modules will continue to use the old databases. The databases will not be updated, and technical support will not be available.
A one-year subscription to the Security Updates module is included in the basic UserGate license. Once the first year expires it must be renewed.
2. Advanced Threat Protection (ATP) Module
- subscription to UserGate URL filtering 3.0;
- subscription to Phishing, UserGate white/black lists;
- subscription to morphological databases;
- UserGate Cloud Antivirus engine;
- Adblock ad-blocking module.
3. Heuristic Antivirus Module
- a subscription to Heurisitc Antivirus.
4. Mail Security Module
- cloud-based anti-spam;
- email antivirus scanning;
- support for other methods for filtering unwanted email.
The renewal of additional modules is possible only with an active subscription to the Security Updates module.
- UserGate C100 - C170 (tabletop, up to 100 users);
- UserGate D200 - D270, D500 (1U rackmount, up to 500 users);
- UserGate E1000, E3000 (1U rackmount, up to 3000 users);
- UserGate F8000 (2U rackmount, up to 10000 users);
In accordance with the requirements of the UserGate Partner Program, only authorized partners (integrators) may conduct sales of UserGate for any projects with more than 200 users.
For questions related to UserGate purchases, please contact us by email at email@example.com or by phone at +1-281-895-3437.