UserGate announces Release 5.0.6 R5 of its platform and the UGOS operating system. The release is available for the entire line of UserGate virtual and hardware devices (C, D, E, F, and X models).
The new version 5.0.6 R5 contains new features and improvements. Added new type of license with unlimited users per device. Added SCADA log. Compatibility with SNMP tools Dude and Zabbix has been added. SSL VPN has been renamed to Web portal.
New features and improvements
• Added ability to add blocked URLs from tracing rule to white list.
• Added ability to authorize local users of terminal servers (no AD mode).
• Added compatibility with SNMP tools Dude and Zabbix.
• Added new types of license - unlimited users per device with ability to limit device performance.
• Added new URL filtering categories - Online training and tools, Legal, Local Information.
• Added numbers of new widgets for Security Operation Center and Network Operation Center in Dashboard.
• Added SCADA log.
• Added sorting for URL lists in content filtering rules.
• SSL VPN renamed to Web portal.
• Extended default disk's size for virtual appliance to 100Gb to avoid low disk space issues.
• Improved PBR in cluster.
• Improved stability on high number of concurrent sessions.
• Improved Geo IP database accuracy.
• Improved SSL VPN portal page.
• Fixed several problems with SCADA protocol processing.